Why use Virtual Personal Management?
We are a friendly, professional agency offering:
• Permanent and Short Term Placements
• Excellent salaries and conditions
• Up to date vacancies on our website
• Careful consultation about positions prior to sending your details to clients
A Quality Service
We offer a quality service to both clients and candidates alike. We listen to your needs and aim to match you requirements to our clients’ requirements. We appreciate that finding a new job is a stressful process and we are here to help you through the process and hopefully to ensure a satisfactory conclusion! We always aim to foster a professional, supportive relationship and full confidentiality is maintained. All our Consultants are trained and given guidance on good professional practice. They are knowledgeable on most matters relating to the employment of staff.
What you need to be a VPM Educator?
- A minimum of Certificate 3 in Education (or be working towards)
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience
- A valid Working With Children Card
- A valid Criminal History check
- A current Level 2 First Aid Certificate
- A current CPR Certificate
The Registration Process
• Forward your Resume to us via fax or email (see contacts page).
• A Consultant will then be in touch once they have assessed your experience and relevance for the type of positions you are seeking.
• In order to complete our registration process an interview will be scheduled.
• Following the registration interview we will then check your references. Once these are satisfactorily completed we will then be able to put you forward for those positions that we have mutually agreed are appropriate.
• Once you have been successful and a position has been offered, your Consultant will always be on hand for post placement advice.